The DTP 200DV passenger vehicle and van X-ray inspection system is designed for non-intrusive inspection of passenger cars, vans and mini-buses. The system is intended for detection of illegal human trafficking, contraband, illegal drugs, weapons, explosives, and other dangerous objects hidden inside the vehicles. DTP 200DV provides X-ray images of scanned vehicles in two projections (vertical downward and lateral). The additional projection significantly improves detection capabilities eliminating “the blind zones” of an inspected vehicle.
- High detection of illegal human trafficking
- High detection dangerous, forbidden objects hidden inside passenger vehicles and vans
- High-throughput screening gateway; can scan up to 120 vehicles per hour
- Low radiation that allows passengers to remain in their vehicles during the inspection
- Drive-through technology provides fast inspection and minimization of negative impact on the traffic flow.
- Weather package -30°C …+55°C
- Automatic number plate detection
- Integrated driver identification camera
- Remote automated workstations (AWS) for image analysis
- Operator cabin
- Infrared access limiting barriers
- UPS for scanning system
- Radiation monitor
- System of car’s bottom screening